This year's Conference is BIGGER and BETTER than before!!!
We've rallied some of the world's most influential home education pioneers to bring you a powerful conference that is sure to impact you for years to come. You'll-
Be empowered to:
- Homeschool YOUR Way
- Homeschool Through High School
- Join or Start a COOP
- Homeschool a Child with Autism
- Plan with Grace & Ease (and on a budget)
- Be Your Child's Academic Counselor
- Embrace & Use Your Culture to Homeschool
Learn how to:
- Use Resources to Your Advantage
- Transition to Homeschooling Gracefully
- Organize Your Time
- Work from Home (and make real money doing it)
- Create a Mompreneur Lifestyle & Routine
And be encouraged to:
- Consciously Parent
- Understand Your Children (and their personality types)
- Foster Safe Discussion on Race & Culture
- Enhance Your Family's Nutrition
- Stay in Love While Homeschooling
and much, much MORE!!!
Keep scrolling to see some of the amazing people and businesses who are making this year's conference possible!
REGISTER NOW FOR THE LOW EARLY BIRD PRICE OF $20!
MARCH 22 - MARCH 28 ONLY!!!
GET READY FOR AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
HSLDA, Moms Safe Space
Holistic Health Coach
HSLDA, Everyday Homemaking
Safari Na Sisi
Each One Carry One
Homeschooling in Florida & Beyond
Because of our GENEROUS Sponsors....
this year's Multi-Ethnic Homeschool Moms Conference is possible!
CHARMAZING LIFE PLANNERS
EACH ONE CARRY ONE
JOYFUL MOTHER OF CHILDREN
SAFARI NA SISI
YOUR HOMESCHOOL LIFE COACH
FREE 2 BE YOU
MORE THAN MINORITY
Meet the Founders Behind the Movement!
Bryan & Michelle Huddleston are two down-to-earth, keep-it-real people who understand what it's like to not always "fit in." Between them both, they represent over five nationalities ranging from Yemen and Northwest Africa to Southeast (pre-American) Cherokee territory.
They have four amazing children with another one on the way! If there's one thing the Huddlestons are passionate about, it's linking arms with other families and helping to educate, encourage, and empower them to seek out Truth and live unapologetically authentic.
They invite you to join them on their movement of normalizing the TRUE face of homeschooling - one that is unique, diverse, and beautiful.
Connect with them on their blog, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!